We are currently looking for an energetic, hard-working person to join our team! Our family owned and operated business has recently celebrated 95 years in business, and we are proud of the strong family ethos our business encompasses. We pride ourselves on being industry experts and are looking for someone who shares this vision and is passionate about exceptional customer service. Be surrounded by beautiful fabrics and homewares and contribute to the success of a well-known and reputable brand.
The position is part-time and the working hours will include one weekend day (10am – 4pm). We would also appreciate flexibility and a desire to pick up hours when we are busy. Your past work history will show that you are a reliable, self-motivated person who enjoys working in a team.
Reporting to the Store Manager you will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion and flair for textiles, colour and design
- Strong communication skills and computer literacy
- Customer service skills of the highest level
- A positive, professional, can do attitude
- Ability to undertake lifting and work in a physical environment
- Availability to work weekends
Full training will be given, which is supported by on-going industry training.
If you would like to apply for this position in confidence, please send your resume through to our Decor Manager, Jill Miller at: firstname.lastname@example.org